X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Kontact Calendar and korganizer

Hi
    I'm using Kontact to keep track of appointments and stuff that I have to do. Only recently I noticed that korganizer seems to forget reminders... i.e. I don't get reminders for To-Dos although I set a reminder. In particular this happens regularly for recurring to-dos.
    I'm not sure if it is a new bug or if the behavior is just intermittent... but I'm pretty sure recently I did not get any reminders for recurring to-dos, although there should have been several, and some regular to-dos were forgotten to... reminders for events (calendar) seem to work though.

I also have another question about the Summary view: is there a way to exclude specific types of events from the summary? As a grad student I have classes and I keep my classes as recurrent events in my calendar; unfortunately the result is that these events clutter up my summary view... and not-so-regular events are hidden in the mess...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Chopstick

Re: Question about Kontact Calendar and korganizer

I should also add that I'm synchronizing my kontact data between my laptop and my desktop by synchronizing certain config files with Unison.
    The files I'm synchronizing are:
    Code:
    # Kontact stuff
      path = .kde/share/config/kresource/ 
      # Kmail
      path = .kde/share/config/kmail.eventsrc
      path = .kde/share/config/kmailrc
      path = .kde/share/config/emaildefaults
      path = .kde/share/config/emailidentities
      path = .kde/share/apps/kmail 
      # Kaddressbook
      path = .kde/share/config/kaddressbookrc