X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KMail behavior - Grouping mail?

Hello, world!

This isn't a bug or anything, just a minor annoyance... In the Kubuntu defaults, KMail was set to group my inbox by who sent the mail, so on the top-level I would see all the people that have sent me stuff. However, since I purged my entire KDE config and started from scratch (don't ask me why with that one, different discussion), KMail has had 'today', 'yesterday', 'last week', and so forth, going from weeks to months. Basically, it changed to how long ago it was.

I preferred to list my mail by sender. Clicking on the 'sender' thing on top does not help. Clicking on the 'change sort order' list does not help. It just orders them about in each sub category, so that each day/week/month is ordered by sender... But I wans the actual top-level groupings to be categorized by sender.

Any help?

Edit: Using KDE 4.3.2.
    The Universe is a figment of its own imagination.<br /><br />-Douglas Adams

Re: KMail behavior - Grouping mail?

You probably want 'Receiver/Sender' aggregation mode. This can be set by clicking on the 'Aggregation mode' button (it's the second button from the right of the five buttons next to the 'search' field)

Comment

Re: KMail behavior - Grouping mail?

Well, what do ya know... I didn't even see that!

Thanks, this solved my semi-problem!
      The Universe is a figment of its own imagination.<br /><br />-Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
      X