X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Random Crashes.

o.o
    Cant wait for karmic...
    I would install it now, But im just going to wait till it launches.
    Kubuntu9.04 AcerAspire3680

Comment

Originally posted by vinnywright
      well hear we are 1 day in KDE and FREEZE

I got home from work today and the wireless had droped so I reconect open firefox open the kubuntu forums and it froze.

so hear I am back in Gnome ?

VINNY
      @VINNY,
      are you reinstalling GNOME from the LiveCD or do you have both GNOME and KDE4 installed on the same partition?
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek
        Originally posted by vinnywright
        well hear we are 1 day in KDE and FREEZE

I got home from work today and the wireless had droped so I reconect open firefox open the kubuntu forums and it froze.

so hear I am back in Gnome ?

VINNY
        @VINNY,
        are you reinstalling GNOME from the LiveCD or do you have both GNOME and KDE4 installed on the same partition?
        O NO not reinstaling..... yes I have KDE 4.3.1, Gnome, E16, and fluxbox.
        All on the / of my Kubuntu 9.04 JJ sys. and avalabel at the login screen......witch wile I'm using Gnome is GDM and when I loginto KDE I reset to KDM

Code:
        sudo dpkg-reconfigure gdm
        and that e16 allso put e16kde and e16gnome as login options .. go figure.....

O and the freeze has hapend once in e16 now to..... I think wile enabeling wireless .....but dont quote me on that one yet......LOL
        as It may be unrelated.

VINNY
        i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
        16GB RAM
        Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Working...
        X