This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klingon

This isn't that big of a deal... but I'm posting here because I'm curious if I'm just missing something.

I used to have the Klingon language packs installed on my desktop system, but now I can't find them in the repos anymore. Am I just failing my search check, or did they stop offering the Klingon language packs?

I don't actually speak the language yet, but I thought it was cool enough to have installed on my system even if I didn't actually use it, and I'd kinda like to have the language packs installed again.

Re: Klingon

cant find in synaptic but I googled up this

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/tra...k-kde-tlh-base

dont know if it will work though

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Originally posted by Death Kitten
      This isn't that big of a deal... but I'm posting here because I'm curious if I'm just missing something.

I used to have the Klingon language packs installed on my desktop system, but now I can't find them in the repos anymore. Am I just failing my search check, or did they stop offering the Klingon language packs?

I don't actually speak the language yet, but I thought it was cool enough to have installed on my system even if I didn't actually use it, and I'd kinda like to have the language packs installed again.
      Looks like it didn;t make it into Jaunty.

Could always install Welsh, it's close enough
      # make install --not-war

Comment

Welsh != Klingon. What, are you crazy man?

Comment

Hey, he's a hat with no head!
          Windows no longer obstructs my view.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

You might just need to include the intrepid repository and then (after apt-get update) try and install package language-pack-tlh-base.

See language-pack-tlh-base (translations for language Klingon; tlhIngan-Hol)
            Windows no longer obstructs my view.
            Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
            "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog
              Hey, he's a hat with no head!
              Here, let me fix that for you:

Hey, he's a cunning hat with no head! Which for Jayne, is at least truth in advertising.

Comment

Working...
              X