This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is Huge! (SOLVED)

I woke up this morning, switched on and everything is HUGE.
    The KDE splash screen after I put in my password as Kubuntu loads is bigger, desktop icons are bigger, browser icons are bigger, fonts are bigger but my monitor aint bigger and so nothing fits inside it anymore.
    What did I do yesterday?
    Installed a tiny app called KShutdown and the official software updates that appear now and again.
    Any ideas as to what could have gone wrong and, more importantly, how I can get things right?
    Thanks.

Re: Everything is Huge!

Originally posted by SCBrazil
    What did I do yesterday?
    Okay, how much beer did your pour down your throat Must have been quite a party if you don't remember anything 8)

Anyway, sounds as though your screen resolution is off. Go into systemsettings and take it from there...
    Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

Re: Everything is Huge! (SOLVED)

Well, totally bizarre! I was tempted to write a few other things as well but managed to contain myself

Well done
      Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

Working...
      X