Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with getting music to play with firefox from jamando and reverbnation

Over the weekend I installed firefox 3.5 on to kubuntu 9.04 32 bit but encountered a problem with getting music to play so took the opportunity to change to 64 bit (same machine) and made sure that all of the codes required such as flash and gstreamer bad, etc were installed. But I am still unable to get any response when I click on the play button in the browser.

I have run out of ideas. checked and found some info on the forums which I tried but still a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Re: problem with getting music to play with firefox from jamando and reverbnation

Have you looked at the "Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto" on http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=766683 ?
    "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
    "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

Re: problem with getting music to play with firefox from jamando and reverbnation

Yes.

This is a sudden thing, everything worked fine before, then Friday I install Firefox 3.5 and it all goes down hill.
      It as if an up date or something in Firefox 3.5 as affected the ability to play tracks.

Firefox 3 was working before then once 3.5 came along I was unable to listen. Music players unaffected.

Comment

Working...
      X