This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDE 4.3 beta ... Task Manager problems

OK. After the latest updates on KDE 4.3 beta, my Task Manager no longer shows what Windows are open. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Anyone else? Anyone know how to get it to work correctly?

Re: KDE 4.3 beta ... Task Manager problems

Is your task manager still on your panel?

Mine disappeared after update. I had to re-add and configure it.
    HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
    4 GB Ram
    Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

MoonRise, Yes, I too have this problem!
      The task manager is on my panel (I even removed it and put it there again), but it doesn't show any windows!

What can be the problem? Who knows?

Comment

Great! I think I figured out the problem - I just run synaptic, found new KDE and upgraded it (~10 packages where upgraded also)
        Until now everything works )

Comment

Thanks alot Igor!! Updating with Synaptic worked fine! Task manager is working again...

Comment

However about half of my KDE themes broke up after update And only few of them let me re-install them.
            I got back to Oxygen

Comment

Yep, after all of the responses to my question I looked under KDE's Software Updates under the Blocked Items and there were quite a few 4.2.95 updates. Used Synaptic to install only those as there were 4.2.2 items showing up. Now all is fine, I think . There are still issues it seems with KDE and updates, all though I do know these are unofficial/BETA, it should still install all 4.2.95 items. Anyway, thank you all. I would not have looked under "Blocked" items.

Comment

Working...
              X