X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone Calendar

This is just a quick question.

I am using a Nokia Cell phone I have noticed that it has a calendar application built into the phone. My question is, do we have a file format that I can downloaded into the phone. I do not care if it is a text file, but it would be nice if I can download a file into my cellphone and be able to see my calendar in it. Any comments would be appreciated.

pookito
    You can get me Using Threema: B6WSCFVY
    Mastodon: @pookito@latinos.social
    Jabber: pookito@neko.im

Re: Phone Calendar

I would start by finding the file on your phone and taking a look... the calendar on an iPod (for example) is just a VCALENDAR (iCalendar?) .ics file that you can copy over without a problem... so if you find an .ics file on your phone it should be very simple. If not, it still probably isn't impossible, but just a little harder perhaps.

What model phone is it?

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I will check that out.

pookito

Comment

Originally posted by kjjjjshab
        I would start by finding the file on your phone and taking a look... the calendar on an iPod (for example) is just a VCALENDAR (iCalendar?) .ics file that you can copy over without a problem... so if you find an .ics file on your phone it should be very simple. If not, it still probably isn't impossible, but just a little harder perhaps.

What model phone is it?
        Out off curiosity, I will assume that is pretty much for the address book? If I want my phone to have all the phones and emails from my contact list from kmail or any other email client. I would just transfer the file? I would appreciate your answer.

Comment

Working...
        X