This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KSnapshot out of control because of toddler at keyboard

Anyone know a key combo that would cause KSnaphot to repeatedly open and take new snapshots, as if the Print Screen button was being held down? And/or how to stop it?

My daughter was at the keyboard and managed to hit Print Screen, I swear for only a couple of seconds, but then I could not get the cascade of KSnapshots to stop. At 150 I gave up and hit reset. Nothing else would work.

Re: KSnapshot out of control because of toddler at keyboard

If you had ksnapshot running, it only takes an "N" to trigger it. N is on the bottom row, middle position, so I can imagine she just pushed it and held it.

Comment

Originally posted by dibl
      If you had ksnapshot running, it only takes an "N" to trigger it. N is on the bottom row, middle position, so I can imagine she just pushed it and held it.
      exactly, until she filled the keyboard buffer (250 char?)
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

She could have hit "n" a bit longer without me noticing... thanks for the insight guys.

I'm still proud of her though... 14 months old, and she can already lock-up a linux machine... pretty impressive!

Comment

Yup!

Linus better watch out! His replacement is warming up!
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
          X