This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Gadgets question

I haven't upgraded to Jaunty yet. Still using Intrepid. But I was wondering if Google Gadgets Plasma integration had been added.

I know there was some sort of license issue that prevented it from being in Intrepid. I tried searching these forums, as well as the KDE and Ubuntu forums, and I wasn't able to find an answer as far as Jaunty is concerned. I launched the Jaunty LiveCD in a VM, and I didn't notice the option on the Add Widgets menu. But I didn't know if that's enabled via a package download instead of by default.

Re: Google Gadgets question

what package did you install to enable it on intrepid ?
    i do know that in the universe repo you can install google gadgets but as for plasma support i don't have it on my computer and have not been able to find it yet.
    Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
    (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Originally posted by sithlord48
      what package did you install to enable it on intrepid ?
      i do know that in the universe repo you can install google gadgets but as for plasma support i don't have it on my computer and have not been able to find it yet.
      I don't have it in Intrepid. Sorry if I made it sound like that.

My reason for having not upgraded to Jaunty yet is unrelated to Google Gadgets, by the way.

Comment

ah i see, was looking for gg support my self better it's supported by plasma then running in another program as i see it
        Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
        (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Working...
        X