This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clock in the system tray

Ok I messed up somehow and lost the clock in the systems tray. I went into the widgets and have one on the desk top but that does me no good when I'm working with a full screen program.

Help! Tell me how to put the clock back on the system tray.

Thanks

Bright Blessings
    TheTiny1

Re: clock in the system tray

You need to right click on a blank spot on the panel, then add widgets from there. you might also be able to drag the clock you have from the desktop to the panel.
    We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet. -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Ok that worked but now all my informtion is centered and when I open a program it shows on each side of the tray. How do I fix that. Is there a utility that will help me with the configuration of he tray?
      I did try to set the settings but it only put the clock on the right hand side instead of he whole tray.

Thanks for the help

Bright Blessings
      TheTiny1

Comment

It sounds like you created a second taskbar (panel) right next to the original. If that's the case you should be able to right-click on the undesired panel and remove it.

Comment

You can do most configuring of the panel by left clicking the "cashew" plasma symbol thing on the far right side of the panel. A configuration bar will appear above the panel, which will allow you to move icons on the panel, add and delete, etc. When done, click the red X at the far right of the upper bar.
          We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet. -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

when you get your widgets all set up the way you like i suggest locking them to prevent you from accidentally removing them.
            Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
            (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Working...
            X