This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Firefox strange behavior?

I am running KDE3 on "Jaunty", and for some reason every time I launch Firefox it only occupies half the monitor page. It is always left justified to the left side of the screen. When I click on the full page button it then expands to fill the page. It will not remember this setting though. I have to expand it every time. Am I missing something here, or is this an anomaly with 9.04?
    AMD Athlon 64 4800x2 ; Biostar Tforce 550 ; 2gb ; dual-boot Kubuntu 8.04 & Kubuntu 9.04; Dual-boot XP & Vista.

Re: RE: Firefox strange behavior?

Right-click on the top window bar of Firefox, then choose "Configure Window Behavior", then work on the settings there.

I don't think your issue is just Firefox, I think it is your window manager settings. I'm assuming you are running the Kwin window manager.

Comment

Re: RE: Firefox strange behavior?

Originally posted by dibl
      Right-click on the top window bar of Firefox, then choose "Configure Window Behavior", then work on the settings there.

I don't think your issue is just Firefox, I think it is your window manager settings. I'm assuming you are running the Kwin window manager.
      Thanks for the tip dibl. The window settings were set to "smart", so I set it to "maximize". and that took care of the problem. I had never had to change any settings there before.
      AMD Athlon 64 4800x2 ; Biostar Tforce 550 ; 2gb ; dual-boot Kubuntu 8.04 & Kubuntu 9.04; Dual-boot XP & Vista.

Comment

Working...
      X