X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OpenOffice (Solved)

Hi again

One other problem that I have found. This time with OpenOffice 3.
    At my previous version 8.10 I have installed manually OO3 and maintained the 2.4 version also.
    Now that the Jaunty brings the OO3, I have installed the OO3 that I had manually installed before and OO3 that came with Jaunty. Everything OK.

I installed again the OO3, but know I don't have the icons in the bars (like Save, Print, etc,etc). Everything appears written.
    How to solve this??

One other thing: the language is in English and I want it in Portuguese (my language ), but I can't find the option to change the language...

Thanks

Re: OpenOffice

Others might have a more elegant solution but I would probably uninstall OO and then manually delete or rename the .openoffice.org directory (and anything else OO related) before reinstalling.

Comment

I had the same problem with toolbar icons.
      In Open Office 2.* the config file is .openoffice.org2/user/cofig Open Office 3.0 has config file in .openoffice/3/user/config If you still have the .openoffice.org2 files copy .openoffice.org2/user/config to .openoffice/3/user/
      You may need to change the style in Tools/Options/View

Comment

I had that problem twice before and solved it by simply installing one or more of the openoffice.org-style-... packages (but that might be a naive proposition...)

Comment

Problem solved

I uninstalled all the packages with Kpackage and start instaling only the packages I needed, until I get all I need.
          Including the styles, wich put the buttons on the bar.
          Thanks again guys.

Comment

Working...
          X