This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dashboard Question

I'm not really sure if this is the right place in the forums to put this so if it isn't can someone move it?
    anyway my question is: will jaunty come with a version of kde that will allow the user to "zoom out" and add a new activity using the cashew-toolbox thing. I would very much like to be able to use my dashboard with widgets showing up only on my dashboard and not on the desktop. I think its called decoupling and I read that in order to do that I need to be able to zoom out and then add a new activity from the cashew-toolbox thing.

edit: ok so since I wrote this I have installed jaunty beta and it works great. so much better than intrepid in every way possible. I have managed to create the dashboard that I wanted by following some tutorials and have encountered a new bug/glitch: Now when i have my dashboard up and I click on "add widgets" either by right clicking the mouse somewhere on the dashboard or by clicking on the option that the kashew gives it opens up 2 dialog boxes. its not really a problem because the still work but its kind of annoying. If any body has a fix or workaround I'd be happy to know.
Working...
X