This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu 9.04 Beta to 9.04 Release upgrade question

First of all, BRAVO to the Kubuntu Team. 9.04 is awesome.

My question is... I'm running Kubuntu 9.04 Beta. Is there a way to upgrade to 9.04 Release without reinstalling the entire system?

Thanks

Re: Kubuntu 9.04 Beta to 9.04 Release upgrade question

If you have been updating and upgrading (aptitude update, aptitude -f full-upgrade) you were there 2 days ago.

Comment

@Mando_Hacker

Wow! I must have been doing something wrong all along. After installing available updates everyday (when they were available) I came home to 35 additional updates today.
      Kubuntu 11.10<br />KDE 4.7.3<br />Athlon XP 2000<br />512 MB RAM<br />ATI 64MB Video<br />~11 year old system still kicking :&gt

Comment

Interesting. Today is the third day of no updates available in the morning for me, but now one of my computers is getting 24 (32 bit) and the other 0 (64 bit). The 24 are all from updates and proposed, so we are getting fixes already.

Comment

@ All

In a totally good way, the upgrade from 8 - 9 was a total snooze/non-event. Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together!
          Kubuntu 11.10<br />KDE 4.7.3<br />Athlon XP 2000<br />512 MB RAM<br />ATI 64MB Video<br />~11 year old system still kicking :&gt

Comment

Working...
          X