This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plamsa Show Dashboard widget resize rendering error [solved]

I did a fresh install of Intrepid and upgraded to KDE 4.2 and everything was fine and dandy until I tried a new icon theme. When I reverted back to the oxygen icons the Show Dashboard widget doesn't resize correctly when on the panel. For some sizes it's too small, others there is just a star as opposed to the original wigdet icon, and for the most part is larger than what I want as seen in the attached file.

I tried the following plus a reboot and nothing changed:
    Code:
    kquitapp plasma && rm ~/.kde/share/config/plasma* && plasma &
    I also removed the two installed plasma packages and then installed them again and the problem remains. It is odd that only this widget is affected and I'm hoping to fix it.
    Attached Files
    Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.

Re: Plamsa Show Dashboard widget resize rendering error

After looking around and not finding anything, I simply re-selected the Oxygen icon set, hit apply and voila, problem solved. I probably should have tried that first, but that is neither here nor there!
    Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.

Comment

Working...
    X