This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to say

KDE4.2. That's slick . Congrats to everyone involved at KDE and Kubuntu. Surely there can't be many objective people out there who are not yet prepared to concede KDE is nicer than Gnome, more useable than Windows and cooler than a Mac. OTOH there just aren't many objective people...

Now if I could just figure out why the show plasma dashboard doesn't just disappear on click again I'd be away

Chris

Re: Just to say

Originally posted by puttick
    Now if I could just figure out why the show plasma dashboard doesn't just disappear on click again I'd be away
    Because it isn't programmed to do that?
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: Just to say

Originally posted by Snowhog
      Originally posted by puttick
      Because it isn't programmed to do that?
      For sure, for sure. But to ask my favourite question, and in light of it being the useful behaviour in 4.1, why not? Seems logical, is a step beyond the power of minimise all (W)indows; click once "show the desktop" click again "back where I was". So giving the benefit of the doubt, I guess there is a reason why the behaviour was changed. Just wondered if anyone knew and could explain it to me...

Comment

Working...
      X