Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get fonts similar to Firefox in Konqueror?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get fonts similar to Firefox in Konqueror?

I think this is the same issue I had last time I tried Kubuntu, which was resolved by removing Nimbus fonts. However this time I do not want to remove any system fonts because now my main desktop is Gnome and I'm merely giving kde4 a temporary test drive.

On the left is Konqueor and on the right Firefox displaying fonts as I would like them to be in Konqueror, any help would be appreciated.

Re: How to get fonts similar to Firefox in Konqueror?

Quite easy when you think about it.
    Get into the setting dialogues of Firefox and note which fonts are assigned.

Next do the same in Konqueror and set the same fonts as you just found in Firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by Teunis
      Quite easy when you think about it.
      Get into the setting dialogues of Firefox and note which fonts are assigned.

Next do the same in Konqueror and set the same fonts as you just found in Firefox.
      Does nothing for me, in Firefox font settings are default generic ones (serif, sans-serif, monospace). Doing the same with Konqueror font configuration makes no difference.

website

Comment

Have you played with the font sizes, different browsers will interpret differently?
        Depending on the screens resolution one point difference in font size might give a totally different experience.
        Another thing to check out is this setting to allow the web site to select it's own fonts.

Comment

Working...
        X