X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with panel settings

Hi there:

sometime during the past week I seem to have lost some widgets from my panel. Nowhere I've been able to find a widget for the Network Manager (which seemed to automatically appear before). In an attempt to add the missing widgets, I started poking the panel and accidentally removed the default date and time widget (which I can't restore either). Now my panel has the remaining widgets all locked on the left side (originally I had them on the right) and none of the applications currently running are shown anywhere in the panel. I've tried changing the panel settings by dragging the icons to the right, but they jump back to the left side.

Can somebody please suggest any solutions to restore my panel to its default settings or provide some ideas on how to restore what I've messed up?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Re: Help with panel settings

See Deleted the default KDE panel and want it back as it has relevant information on getting the default panel back.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Snowhog:

thank you for the pointer. This solved all my problems; got my panel back with all widgets as before.

Comment

Please return to your first post in this thread, click the modify button, and add SOLVED to the subject line.
        Windows no longer obstructs my view.
        Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
        "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
        X