This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want me cube back

sorry if it has been asked but i did search and could not find it how do i enable extra desktops and then enable the cube on 8.10 i did have a look in the desktop effects but it ain't there. please help i like the cube also how do i add the others as i used to like the fire (screen burn) effect two

Re: i want me cube back

You either want compiz enabled or switch to KDE4.2
    Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

hi mate how do i upgrade im on kde 4.1 i think the one that came with 8.10

i have tried the kde-nightly thing (neon) i have added the repository but it never find the package

Comment

http://www.kubuntu.org/news/kde-4.2-beta-2
        Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop<br />Intel T9300 Core2Duo Processor @ 2.5Ghz<br />4 GB Ram | 1920 X 1200 Resolution<br />2 X 160 GB SATA HD Internal<br />Nvidia GeForce 8600M Graphics Adapter<br />Using Kubuntu 9.10

Comment

dont worry guys i got the nightly build to work ... for some reason if i searched for the package it did not work but if i went threw the list it was there . weird or what

how do you add effects coz the fire (burn screens) on open and close

Comment

Working...
          X