Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Solved] Why do they keep changing Oxygen???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Why do they keep changing Oxygen???

Yeah, I know this issue isn't going to be solved here, but I offer it up for discussion... is anyone getting annoyed by the constant and particularly recent changes to the Oxygen theme, specifically the progress/capacity bars and scroll bars I thought they were perfect a version ago... I wish they would just introduce a new theme when making such drastic changes...

Yeah, my fault for enabling backports, blah, blah, blah... but anyway, does anyone like/dislike the recent changes?

Re: Why do they keep changing Oxygen

Well, honestly, I like changes. And since it's all under backports, I wouldn't even complain
    But personally, I liked the older progress bar, while the scrollbars look better!

Comment

Oh yeah, the other part of my rant I forgot, was that even though it's my "fault" and all, isn't a 4.1.x release bug fix only New progress/capacity bars are features, right?

Comment

Well, yes, KDE 4.1.3 has only bugfixes and no oxygen changes. I was told at #kubuntu-devel that the oxygen theme changes are because you have KDE-nightly installed and have used it atleast once.

Comment

Originally posted by #!/bin/bash
          Well, yes, KDE 4.1.3 has only bugfixes and no oxygen changes. I was told at #kubuntu-devel that the oxygen theme changes are because you have KDE-nightly installed and have used it atleast once.
          Ohhhhhhh.... well, thanks for that piece of info. I do indeed have -nightly installed.

Comment

Working...
          X