X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto hiding taskbar

Hi,

I am trying to find out if/how I can set up autohide for the taskbar. I don't like having it on the desktop except for when I need it. I was able to do this is kde 3.5 but don't see how to in kde4.

Thx

Re: auto hiding taskbar

I don't think there is a way to do this yet...it has been re-implemented in KDE 4.2, which will be available in January. Or you can try the neon-nightly builds of 4.2...it is very impressive!
    mm0
    Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop<br />Intel T9300 Core2Duo Processor @ 2.5Ghz<br />4 GB Ram | 1920 X 1200 Resolution<br />2 X 160 GB SATA HD Internal<br />Nvidia GeForce 8600M Graphics Adapter<br />Using Kubuntu 9.10

Comment

Re: auto hiding taskbar

Hi,

Thanks but I can't wait till then. I also am not going to go with nightly builds. I need to be productive so I will go back to what works for me which is hardy 8.04. I have grown tired of beta testing and using not ready for prime time os's. In my opinion this probably should not have been released till it was ready and not continually patched till it has what was offered in previous releases. That's just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.....

Comment

Working...
      X