This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Task Manager" plasmoid problem [SOLVED]

Anyone using the "Task Manager" plasmoid notice a recent change for the worse?

Earlier only the icon+name of the programs open in the chosen desktop was displayed now open programs on all desktops are shown making for such tiny almost invisible icons.

I have been unsuccessfully trying to locate a web site for the developer or an email.

Any feedback or a fix for the problem appreciated.
    The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason .....Benjamin Franklin<br />Kubuntu 9.10 x64&nbsp; Xbuntu 9.10 x64&nbsp; Win7 x64 Ultimate<br />Linux User: 416878&nbsp; &nbsp; Kubuntu User: 22154

Re: &quot;Task Manager&quot; plasmoid problem

I am using Task Manager. I agree that it is rather small when it appears on the desktop. It is a bit larger when it is installed on the Panel.
    "A problem well stated is a problem half solved." --Charles F. Kettering
    "Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."--Dr. Seuss

Comment

I also would like to know the answer. There used to be a setting to show open windows only from the current desktops - not all of them. I can't find such settings on KDE 4.1.3 anymore.

Comment

Right click on the task manager and choose Task Manager Settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate
          Right click on the task manager and choose Task Manager Settings.
          When you do that in 4.1.3 there are no options available as far as I can see at this end. In 3.5.x there were options but not anymore.

EDIT: Correction to above. It does show the settings when placed on the desktop and does not when placed in the panel. Solved by placing on desktop, changing the settings and then dragging it to the panel.
          The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason .....Benjamin Franklin<br />Kubuntu 9.10 x64&nbsp; Xbuntu 9.10 x64&nbsp; Win7 x64 Ultimate<br />Linux User: 416878&nbsp; &nbsp; Kubuntu User: 22154

Comment

Working...
          X