X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cluttered taskbar (copying)

Hi,

My taskbar becomes unusable after a while because it fills up with Copying(100%) messages. (see attached screenshot) How do I get rid of them?

Attached Files

Re: cluttered taskbar (copying)

So what exactly is it copying?
    Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

Doesn't say in the taskbar. The only things I've copied are files and folders in Dolphin / Desktop

Comment

Yeah, but from your first post I get the impression that this happens after every boot up. Correct?

Click on one of the copy icons - or indeed as many as possible - and let us know what your system is doing
        Once your problem is solved please mark the topic of the first post as SOLVED so others know and can benefit from your experience! / FAQ

Comment

Yes this happens on every boot.
          The only thing the message says is Copying(100% van 17.8 KiB) On Bureaublad 1. (Size varies) That's it. They won't close.

Comment

Aaarrggh, not pretty.

Press CTRL+ESC to see what processes you have going. Kill the copying ones and carry on. Hopefully they will not come up again...

Comment

^^ That's probably the best idea.

The problem is that if they're still copying when you log-out, they will resume where they left off when you re-boot.

Comment

I found out this only happens when copying files from a remote (network) share. The copy finishes, but the copying message won go away.
                Messages clear when I change taskbar settings (every time I copy, not just once). So I'm going to use this solution until I find a better one.

Comment

Working...
                X