This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple uptime monitor?

Can you point me to the above. I have superkaramba but there isn't anything simple, besides I get these QT application or something like that in my panel and I don't like them either. If none are available could one of y'all code one. Sure would appreciate it! Something to plop on my desktop so I know how long I've been up.

Thanx,
    Bob
    Being able to access the internet whilst answering a call of nature was 'one of life's most liberating experiences.'  Vic Hayes

Re: Simple uptime monitor?

Install the gkrellm package. Uptime is shown by default. Fair warning -- it's not as pretty as superkaramba.

p.s. Install gkrellmoon and enable it in gkrellm, to see the current phase of the moon, if that's of interest.

Comment

Just what I needed, Thanx dibl
      Being able to access the internet whilst answering a call of nature was 'one of life's most liberating experiences.'  Vic Hayes

Comment

Here's more info on it:

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/...m/gkrellm.html

Comment

I wouldn't be without Gkrellm, although i don't need the mail check and so on, it is certainly handy to keep a check on the CPU and Swap.... and, of course, the state of the Moon, which is crucial .... for me.

Comment

Working...
          X