This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[solved] Wlan0 not automatically connecting

This weekend i upgraded from Hardy to Intrepid. Prior to the upgrade everything was working fine with my wireless network, and things connected automatically when i logged in.

Following the upgrade, i have to manually select my wireless network every time, can i cannot find any way to make it the default. Does anyone have any ideas? Its not a huge deal, but i know it isn't correct, and i haven't seen anyone else having the same problem. I would rather not have to select it every time i login.

I have looked for an autoconnect box and cannot find one.

Thanks

I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details. -Albert Einstein

Re: Wlan0 not automatically connecting

assuming you are using knetworkmanager (the default), right click on the icon in the status bar, and select edit connections...choose the connection you want to edit...keep clicking next until you get to the last screen (the one after the static IP screen). There should be a checkbox there to autoconnect.
    mm0
    Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop<br />Intel T9300 Core2Duo Processor @ 2.5Ghz<br />4 GB Ram | 1920 X 1200 Resolution<br />2 X 160 GB SATA HD Internal<br />Nvidia GeForce 8600M Graphics Adapter<br />Using Kubuntu 9.10

Comment

Working...
    X