This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! My connection died (again)

I have posted similar post a week or two ago...
    Then it was resolved with simple hard reset of my modem. You can guess that I tried that and it didn't work.

Yesterday I had to check something on my Windows so I leaved Kubuntu (network still working) and log in to Windows. I stayed on Windows even after that what I meant to do was done. I wasn't doing anything but surfing on the internet and downloading some applications...
    As I said this happened before then I still used HH with KDE 3.5 and 4. I resolved this problem in KDE 3.
    But what I didn't mentioned that afterwards I got my network byck on Linux my network died on Windows.
    I just shrugged and log back to Kubuntu.
    I have fibre optics connection (FTTH) that is constantly on.
    I tried: All possibilities of hard resetting my modem (with cable in/out, computer on/off ...)
    I used sudo dhclient which said that my network is "sleeping"
    What should I do??
    Should I install KDE 3.5.10 ? Last time I repaired it on my KDE3 maybe that's the catch...
    Really please help.
    (even though my Windows have almost all abilities of a Linux (desktop cube, multiple desktop, roll up) I miss my plasma)
    Oh one more thing: Is this qualifies as bug dependant on FTTH. (probably as I got this problem on Wins as I said before)
    Is this problem at my ISP??
    I'm magnet for errors, problems and bugs...
Working...
X