Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED KINDA]Hidden Panels - How do i fix this?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED KINDA]Hidden Panels - How do i fix this?

I was having alignment issues with the icons in the task bar, and I slid the little triangles over and the task bar dissapeared. It's still registered though, but I don't know where it is. I'd like to just remove them all and rebuild the panel from sratch. I can't see programs launch anymore either, and my widget tool says I have multiple widgets installed. It's all messed up.

I never could find the missing panels. They dissapeared from the desktop all together, and I could find no easy way to pull themback out. Not even sure how it happened honestly. The only way I even knew they were still around is that I saw multiple widgets in use, but no panel bar anywhere to be found. I ultimately opted to delete the user entirely, and just start with a fresh desktop. I was starting to find other strange things happeneing. Some widgets kept going to center, and would not justify to the right. Programs would not appear on the tool bar/panel anymore. Programs opened with borders or min/max/close buttons, and justified to the upper left corner. Some would resize, and i had no wat to close others, like system settings It was simply quicker to rebuild.

Re: Hidden Panels - How do i fix this?

See Re: [SOLVED] Restoring the default bottom panel
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
    X