This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My task bar is stucked to the left along the screen and I cannot move it

why do I get it back down at the bottom?

Re: My task bar is stucked to the left along the screen and I cannot move it

right click, unlock widgets. right click over the tool bar, click panel settings. the bar will get big, and you can click on the big part and move it around the sides.

Comment

widgets is not locked. I see the big panel but I can still see a very thin panel to the left and the KDE blue logo all the way to the top left.

I want this showing on the bottom like when you install kubuntu new....

Comment

try this from the CLI
        Code:
        rm ~/.kde/share/config/plasma*
        this will remove your "custom setting for the panel and should apon restart of KDM (hit ctrl+alt + backspace) and you should know when u log back in if it worked or not..
        if that don't work the more aggressive way to get it to default is to do this
        Code:
        mv ~/.kde ~/kde_bak
        this will reset all of your kde settings as for the kde_bak folder it makes you can remove it or start to copy back over to the .kde folder depends of how much customization u have done in kde. might just be ezer for you to set it all back up (i.e if its just a background and color scheme)
        Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
        (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

ok, back down to the bottom.

now how come I don't see a couple file I have on the desktop?

when rebooted I saw them in that plasmoid square but I closed this not knowing .....

Comment

right click add widget.... look for the quick view widget (this is one one that shows the contents of your desktop folder )
            Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
            (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Working...
            X