This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] Full Tilt Poker Install?

I recently downloaded the Full Tilt Poker.exe bin file, and well now i dont know how to install it into my computer so that i can play full tilt poker, is there a program out there that will do it or something possibly on my terminal that i good get to install it?

Re: Full Tilt Poker Install?

FullTiltPoker Linux
    From the link:
    "FullTiltPoker does not have a native linux poker download. (At this point no one does)."

But, read the article.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

i actually solved it on my own, i installed wine to host windows applications, and installed the windows executable file on wine and it installed just fine. thanks for the info but if you cant live without some of windows programs download wine you wont be disappointed

Comment

that's cool Wine worked for you. I was going to suggest it, but you beat me to the punch.

also, if you want to play some Texas Hold 'em without money.... check out PokerTH. It is in the repositories.
        You can play against the computer or get into rooms with other people. (no "real" money involved though)
        &quot;Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it&#39;s from Neptune.&quot; ~Noam Chomsky<br /><br />Gigabyte MB, AMD 64x2 6000, 2 Gigs Patriot DDR2, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX, 400Gig WD SATA HDD &amp; 1TB WD SATA HDD.

Comment

Pokerstars works well under wine as well, except the windows will not resize and some mouse over info is broken, but otherwise I've not had any problems.

Comment

thanks for the info with the past post, i appreciate it consider this solved.

Comment

If you want a little seed play$ over at Pokerstars to get out of the hell of the $1000 buyin tournaments, just send me a PM and I can meet you in a room and give you some.

Comment

Working...
              X