This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amarok libxine1-ffmpeg

Hi all I just recently did a complete upgrade to hardy from gutsy I want to say and now my amarok is not working properly. When I start it, it ask me to install mp3 format. I enter my password and it does it thing and return with a error message saying I need to install libxine1-ffmpeg manually. I tried doing this in konsole by doing "apt-get install libxine1-ffmpeg" and it's telling me I have the newest version. I think I should also mention that I have the KDE4 stuff installed on the computer also. So in my menu I have two of everything. Can someone explain to me how to resovle this problem. I removed and re-install amarok but the same problem. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Re: Amarok libxine1-ffmpeg

To remove the doubled entries from the Menu, right-click on the KMenu button, and select ->Menu Editor.
    You can then delete the unwanted entries. When you have arranged it to your liking, select ->File ->Save and then Exit it.
    Log out then back in to see your changes.

Comcerning the broken Amarok after upgrading - i have no idea, i went the reinstall route.

I hope that someone else can help you with that one.

Good Luck.

Comment

Re: Amarok libxine1-ffmpeg

Have you looked at http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/inde...opic=3096642.0?

Comment

Working...
      X