X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invitation for webcam not working on kopete

Hi everybody,

when and invite or somebody send an invitation to use webcam (receive or send) i dont receive any notification and nothing happens for my contact...
    I installed amsn and everything works fine on it!

Some suggestion?
    Kubuntu 15.10 - Asus All-in-one (i3, 4GB ram)

Re: Invitation for webcam not working on kopete

I have tried this with another user with with kde3 version of kopote, doesn't work & my version kde4 which also doesn't work. However amsn does work.

Is there something you don't like about amsn? You can do some things to amsn to look better.

Comment

I really dont like the way it looks and dont find anything pretty nice until now...
      Kubuntu 15.10 - Asus All-in-one (i3, 4GB ram)

Comment

I had the same problem with kopete, I went into the settings to check the webcam, and made sure it worked, and it did. I was chatting and trying out with a friend of mine in California and had the same problem, he sent me an invite and I did too, and still no camera.
        I tried with another computer in my home, Windows XP - Msn Messenger and my Kopete in Kubuntu and it worked fine, then I tried with my friend in California and it started working, so, I don't know how or why but it seems to have done the trick, although it makes no sense, hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X