This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QT Designer 3.3.8b redraw problem

Anybody ever encountered a problem with QT Designer 3? It seems cannot redraw correctly. Some kind like doesn't refresh. For example, if I scroll down the text edit and then scroll up again. It will be occurred. And many others.

I am running Compiz Fusion on Kubuntu Hardy 8.04. Is there any problem on that? Is there any way to fix this bug? I know in QT Designer 4, the problem has been fixed. Is that possible to use QT Designer 4 but using QT 3 libraries?
    P4 3.06 HT,RAM 512 MB, 80GB HD, Geforce 6200 LE, Kubuntu 8.04

Re: QT Designer 3.3.8b redraw problem

disable compiz - does this continue to happen with compiz off?
    Wanna know more about Me and My computer then click here

Comment

Haven't tried it, but I wish that was the last solution. Still finding way to patch or update or install some packages to fix it.
      But maybe I will try it. How to disable running compiz anyway?

Comment

I have tried to change compiz. But the problem is still not been solved. So this is not caused by Compiz. I ever heard it is x problem. But I don't know what should I do for that.

Comment

After I change the "Menu Effect" in System Settings -> Appearance -> Effects to "disable" the redraw problem is reduced, the problem still occurred. Before, the "Menu Effect" I set to "Make Translucent". By changing to this is far better than before.

Comment

Working...
          X