This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Default Theme

Running 8.04 64 bit version with all current updates.

I am afraid I screwed up my system by messing with the default theme.

Unfortunately I can't remember what the default was to get back to what I had.

Would appreciate someone telling me either how I could get the default settings back or what the default theme is.

Thanks!
    The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason .....Benjamin Franklin<br />Kubuntu 9.10 x64&nbsp; Xbuntu 9.10 x64&nbsp; Win7 x64 Ultimate<br />Linux User: 416878&nbsp; &nbsp; Kubuntu User: 22154

Re: Default Theme

i believe you will improve your odds of success in getting a good answer if you tell us what theme you are talking about. there are themes for various things, e.g. colors, widget styles, etc.
    community is what will save us

Comment

Re: Default Theme

Originally posted by flamboyant
      i believe you will improve your odds of success in getting a good answer if you tell us what theme you are talking about. there are themes for various things, e.g. colors, widget styles, etc.
      Control Panel
      Appearance & Themes
      Theme Manager <------- The default theme used here.
      The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason .....Benjamin Franklin<br />Kubuntu 9.10 x64&nbsp; Xbuntu 9.10 x64&nbsp; Win7 x64 Ultimate<br />Linux User: 416878&nbsp; &nbsp; Kubuntu User: 22154

Comment

Working...
      X