This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kontact doesn't use colour scheme KDE

Is there a way to get Kontact to use the colour scheme as chosen by the user in Kubuntu, System Settings, Appearance, Color Scheme?
    Kontact is the only program that ignores it and uses it's own. All other QT/GTK apps use this scheme except for Kontact, which is pretty annoying.

Kontact allows me to choose between Kontact Style and Outlook Style profiles, each having their own slightly-different grey, but I can't see anywhere in Kontact's settings where I can tell it to just use the system colour scheme...

Re: Kontact doesn't use colour scheme KDE

go into the prefs and appearance and settings. and look thru the tabs there.
    Wanna know more about Me and My computer then click here

Comment

I guess I've seen those tabs about a 100 times Nowshining

No, seriously, I've searched there but couldn't find a thing. It seems too me as a bug; without any changes in the preferences the colour changed to a different theme..

Comment

i think u gotta set the colors urself if I rem. correctly on kde 3.5.x
        Wanna know more about Me and My computer then click here

Comment

I've tried too set the colours myself, but it seems a problem for the theme in the navigation bar. And still, there must be a way, cause after my fresh Kubuntu install, the theme of KDE was correct in Kontact.

I must admit it's strange, but I haven't changed a thing in my preferences, nevertheless the theme changed.

And once again it turns out that I have a special gift to do such strange things Anyhow, I'm not the only one with this problem, as you can read in this tread. Unfortunately no solution there..

http://www.kde-forum.org/artikel/180...ur-scheme.html

Here you can actually see my very original Kontact (and you can learn a little Dutch for free )

[img width=400 height=320]http://users.telenet.be/yvesrecour/Yves/schermafdruk1.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X