This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wine tasting (wine 0.9)

I have wine for my computer, and cannot get it to work. I just downloaded brothers keeper, and tried to configure it, but it will not work. Am I missing something.
    Thanks
    wratliff
    In virtue tus, Domini, Laetabitur Justus, ut super <br />salutare tuum exsultabit ye-hementer;<br />desideraium animae ejus tribuisti ei. ps 20:4

Re: wine tasting (wine 0.9)

Well, first of all, try giving us a debug message so we can see where the problem might be...
    Also, go to WineHQ and check the officially compatible games/apps before complaining
    Wine is at your need, sometimes when you want it to fully bring the compatibility layer it´s ment to give, some apps reqiure it to use the Windows [Insert version here] files, these can be achieved if you have a windows installation by pointing the wine directory for DLLs and activex and more stuff to the partition/place where the Windows installation is...
    This, is done through winecfg either way, this would give too much to talk about, so to give the kickoff paste us the output of the wine´s failure (oh, and the 1.0 version is coming soon, so maybe waiting for a while wont be a bad idea either)

Comment

Working...
    X