This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox zoom - this forum

After a fresh install of the entire system, I find that when I open the first link in this Forum, I get zoomed in very much. Not only the text, but the graphics is very big. Left arrow, and I am back in normal mode. Right arrow - and I get to the enlarged size. This is a one level problem, and I have found no other site where this is happening.

What can I do (other than use Opera or Konqueror?)

Re: Firefox zoom - this forum

The latest firefox remembers your zoom settings on a per-page basis. So if you zoom into a page and then come back to that same page later, it will automatically apply the zoom level you had before.

I don't know if that is what happened to you, though.

Comment

Re: Firefox zoom - this forum

Originally posted by Nate
      The latest firefox remembers your zoom settings on a per-page basis. So if you zoom into a page and then come back to that same page later, it will automatically apply the zoom level you had before.

I don't know if that is what happened to you, though.
      Thanks for the information - that's a pretty smart thing they've included in Firefox.

Alas, it'did not solve my problem. It does not go away by <CTRL> - to the correct size, restart. And the phenomenon is just the same on topics I never have opened.

Comment

Working...
      X