This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nautilus!

I am in KDE at the moment, and I cannot find Nautilus anywhere on the Kmenu, no surprise there. But when I types name in a terminal it says "Segmentation fault". So how do I get Nautilus to work while in KDE?
    As to deserving, know that the gift of Heaven is free; this gift of Knowledge is so great that no effort whatever could hope to 'deserve' it.

Re: Nautilus!

Won't work if you try to launch it in a console - the application is GUI. Instead, type Alt+F2 and type nautilus. If you did in fact install it and you got no errors, it should launch.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Wierd I did install it. My mouse becomes get a jumping gear, and it says "file browser" on the task bar then it just goes away and nothing happens. I broke something already.
      As to deserving, know that the gift of Heaven is free; this gift of Knowledge is so great that no effort whatever could hope to 'deserve' it.

Comment

Yay! It suddenly worked.

Comment

Great. Did you by chance logout and reboot??
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Nope, I just forgot about it and later tried it again and it worked.

Comment

Working...
            X