This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't print in Okular

Recently, last week or so, Okular stopped printing pdf files I have opened to my printer. No matter if I tell it to print to pdf or to the printer it tries to save the file as pdf.

Anyone have a solution?

thanks,
    Kev

Re: Can't print in Okular

I can print from all other apps.. just not Okular.

kev

Comment

Even after upgrading to KDE 4.1 I still can't print from Okular.. it pretends like it's gonna print.. even sees my printer... but no ink covered paper ejects from the printer... Again, I can print in everything else.

Help!

Kev

Comment

No one is familiar enough with Okular to help?

It keeps trying to save the file as a pdf instead of printing.. even when I select my printer.

Comment

I can't help, but I can commiserate. No printing in Okular for me either.

There's a bug report here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...e4/+bug/234558 but not much action on it so far.

Comment

Thanks Nate!! Now I know where to look for updates.

Thanks!!

Kev

Comment

Just to get back to the original question, keyboard shortcuts can now be set (kubuntu 8.10)
              right click on the menu button, select ´Application Launcher Settings´, and set keyboard shortcuts to your prefered combination. Note, you don´t seem to be able to use the meta key on its own.

Comment

Working...
              X