This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uninstallation of eclipse

Try to figure out how to uninstall eclipse using Add/Remove programs. Doesn't seem to work. Could I get some instructions on how to install Eclipse. I want to use Eclipse (for C++). I downloaded that, before I installed the version that came with the distro. Then I found the version that came with the distro. Thought I would give that a try. It appears to be for Java. Don't want to use that or do that, yet. After I get the version that came with the distro uninstalled, I want to installed the Eclipse for C++.tar.gz pack. Could use some instructions on how to do that too, please.

Many thanks,
    theAdmiral

Re: uninstallation of eclipse (Corrections)

Trying to figure out how to uninstall the Kubuntu version of eclipse using Add/Remove programs. Can't get it to work. Could I get some instructions on how to Uninstall Eclipse....

Comment

Re: uninstallation of eclipse

You say you installed the version that 'came with the disro.' In that case, open Adept Manager, search for the package (eclipse) which should show as installed, click the blue > and click Request Removal and then click on Apply Changes.
      Windows no longer obstructs my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I shoulda known that, but thanks anyway.

Comment

You're welcome.
          Windows no longer obstructs my view.
          Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
          "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
          X