This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HH KDE4 Flickering taskbar?

The taskbar on my kde4 flickers ( from black to the wallpaper and back again depending on wheather the mouse is hovering over it or not ) this happens for no reason only somtimes.

Can someone tell me how to fix it, or when the next KDE4 update is coming!

Patrick
    Thanks:<br />Using a Toshiba A300-21H ,3GB ram,Intel Core2Duo 2Ghz,Mobile Intel® GMA 4500MHD,intel wifi link 5100. Tux wants you!

Re: HH KDE4 Flickering taskbar?

No help with a fix, but i notice it happens mostly when a wine app or openoffice.org is running... is your experience the same?

Comment

No, i dont run wine, and i have the problem even when there is no windows open, mostly the clock will vanish. Im just hoping that its a KDE4 bug that will go away in 4.1
      Thanks:<br />Using a Toshiba A300-21H ,3GB ram,Intel Core2Duo 2Ghz,Mobile Intel® GMA 4500MHD,intel wifi link 5100. Tux wants you!

Comment

I figure it is a problem with the nvidia driver for my 7600GT, since I don't see much mention of the problem on the forums... you have something similar?

Comment

Originally posted by kjjjjshab
          I figure it is a problem with the nvidia driver for my 7600GT, since I don't see much mention of the problem on the forums... you have something similar?
          I also have this problem and yes I have nvidia 6600; maybe is really something on this??
          I&#39;m magnet for errors, problems and bugs...

Comment

Working...
          X