This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network share folders in KDE4

Small thing, but I have a autostart script on KDE4 that mounts some network shares...the folders are mapped to folders in my home directory. I can't seem to change the default Icon on the folder for dolphin...it just uses the question mark icon for the folder...does anyone know how to change it?
    mm0
    Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop<br />Intel T9300 Core2Duo Processor @ 2.5Ghz<br />4 GB Ram | 1920 X 1200 Resolution<br />2 X 160 GB SATA HD Internal<br />Nvidia GeForce 8600M Graphics Adapter<br />Using Kubuntu 9.10

Re: Network share folders in KDE4

You should just be able to right-click on the icon, select properties and then click on the icon itself to bring up the dialog to allow selecting 'other icon images.'
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Re: Network share folders in KDE4

yep...except it doesn't work...it allows me to select a new icon, but as soon as I hit 'ok', it reverts back to the question mark...
      mm0
      Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop<br />Intel T9300 Core2Duo Processor @ 2.5Ghz<br />4 GB Ram | 1920 X 1200 Resolution<br />2 X 160 GB SATA HD Internal<br />Nvidia GeForce 8600M Graphics Adapter<br />Using Kubuntu 9.10

Comment

Working...
      X