This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Applets Disappearing.

Ok, this started last night. I was watching some avi movies with kaffeine and when it finished i noticed the sound/mixer icon had disappeared from the . Didn't bother me too much but today after installing the many updates as normal, restarted the computer and then noticed i had lost the knetmanager icon and klipper icons. I still have the adept notifier icon but maybe 'cos it's showing i have 2 upgrades despite carrying out a full upgrade a few moments ago. Anybody has similar issues?

Re: Applets Disappearing.

I have the same problem?

Comment

I have the same problem too.
      I see that if I login when wireless is disable (I have a button) and lan cable are not connected knetworkmanager applet appears.
      If during login wireless is enable or lan cable is connected knetworkmanager applet disappears.
      For other applets I don't know what to do. Sometimes disappears.

Comment

Bit annoying but expected with a beta. What about the 2 upgrades showing but not upgrable. Grub (installed version 20, upgradeable version 21 and intramfs-tools (installed version 35 and upgradeable version 36). I've just done a full upgrade and they are not upgraded. No message from adept of broken packages or anything.

Comment

Although they are [noun) upgradable. They were not marked to [verb] upgrade, but part of the upgrade. I think I'll wait and see what happens.

Comment

Try it now. We must have interupted something. Grubs ok after reboot.

Comment

Working...
            X