This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

digikam

Noticed digikam was removed with todays updates? It worked fine for me with kde4. Had problem with it for awhile with kde3 but an upgrade fixed it.

Re: digikam

i notice that too
    but i haven't tried yet to reinstall

Comment

That happens on alpha repos, digikam had dependency conflicts with newer versions of a few updated packages (that's why it's useful to review changes before applying them...if an upgrade would remove something it's often better to wait until those packages are updated as well. Of course sometimes packages are removed on purpose)

A newer dependency compatible version of digikam should be available now.

Comment

I re-installed and digikam is working fine. The mandatory upgrade to firefox 3 b is a real bonehead mistake. Firefox was fine with the .12 version, 3b not ready for use. Graphics are hozed, and since konqueror is having some spasms with a4 had to move to my stable system. Testing a4 and kde4 is enuf, ff3b is just to much.

Comment

I also have problems with Firefox. In my case it refuses to display pictures but displays the text. The older version of FF shows the pictures. So does Konqueror.

Comment

i haven't been proposed the newer version of digikam.
            did you apt-get install digikam ?

Moreover, i have a problem with an update with firefox being done but not taken into in account in adept.
            It still show me that one update has to be done

Comment

Originally posted by starbetrayer
              i haven't been proposed the newer version of digikam.
              did you apt-get install digikam ?
              If it has been uninstalled (automatically), you have to reinstall it.

Comment

i reinstalled it and no problem so far

Comment

I reinstalled it and it does not recognize my camera. It did before!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X