This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDE 4.1 Beta - anyone gonna try?

Now that the first beta for KDE 4.1 is out is anyone gonna bravely install it and see how things work? I'd be interested in knowing HOW to install it.

Kev

Re: KDE 4.1 Beta - anyone gonna try?

I hope there will be Kubuntu packages with it
    and yes, I'm going to test it
    Join the dark side<br />---------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Samsung NC10 netbook running<br />PCLinuxOS 2010 // Win XP

Comment

May 28, 2008 03:51 PM
      Richard Johnson
      Hardy KDE 4.1 Beta Packages Soon

It seems the popular question these past two days are, “Are there any KDE 4.1 Beta 1 packages yet?”

The answer is, soon! I am working on building the packages now and will hopefully have them all complete within the next couple of days. There are a lot of changes that need to be done to the packages for the 4.1 Betas, so I am taking my time making sure to catch all of them before releasing the packages to the world.

A little patience is all I ask and as soon as they are complete, I will blog about them here and also keep checking Kubuntu.org for a release announcement. Thanks!

http://planetkde.org/
      Kubuntu Gutsy 7.10 Beta

Comment

Cool. Thanks! I'm really hoping that 4.1 will address a good many issues with 4.0.4.

Comment

Thanks for relaying that Perpetual!

Kev

Comment

Working...
          X