Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intel Corporation Mobile 915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics Controller (rev 03)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intel Corporation Mobile 915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics Controller (rev 03)

Has anyone successfully set up dual monitors in KDE4 using Intel Corporation Mobile 915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics Controller (rev 03)? If so, how do I do it? All I am able to do is clone the screen.

Re: Intel Corporation Mobile 915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics Controller (rev 03)

I could have helped you, but I have recently discovered that this forum's moderators CENSOR anything that is not within strict, orthodox, narrow rules.

No jokes. No fun. No observations.

So, no more help from me sir.

Comment

Re: Intel Corporation Mobile 915GM/GMS/910GML Express Graphics Controller (rev 03)

A moderator asked you to modify your post as it was completely off-topic and rather out of place. You did not do so, so the mod did delete your post, and one of mine as well.

We do have a forum for jokes, fun, and observation and that would be a more appropriate place for your comment.

We don't normally delete any posts here, other than the usual spammer junk, so your censorship accusation is completely false, and unwarranted, and I have yet to see any 'strict, orthodox, narrow rules' but we do like to keep things on-topic as much as possible.

Comment

Working...
      X