X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth keyboard problem after bluez-utils upgrade

Hi all.

Yesterday I upgraded the packages as suggested in apt-get. One of the packages was bluez-utils. Immediately my logitech dinovo bluietooth keyboard stopped working. Rebooting didn't help. Eventually I can get it working by logging in with a standard keyboard/mouse, starting a console and typing kbluetooth, then turning on the keyboard.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Just now I removed / purged bluez-uteils and kdebluetooth. When I re-installed kdebluetooth immediately crashed/

Re: Bluetooth keyboard problem after bluez-utils upgrade

Same problem for me after Hardy update .DiNovo and DiNovo edge on two different computers. Used on lap-tops with internal bluetooth. Can connect via input devices, but falls out after a few minutes. Hope someone comes up with a fix.

Comment

Have you guys made your settings in /etc/default/bluetooth ??

Comment

I have made the settings in /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf and /etc/default/bluetooth. Everything worked fine before the update mentioned in the first post.

Comment

I installed Hardy from the CD and now it seems to work fine... so it would seem that something was not good in the upgrade rather than the code itself?

Comment

Working...
          X