X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding/removing columns in the ToDo list of Korganizer

Hello,

I've search everywhere but I can't seem to find a way to add or remove a field column in the ToDo list of Korganizer. I just want my ToDo list to show the "starting time" or the tasks... I'm pretty sure it's something simple, I just can't find it!
    Can someone help me please

Also, is there a way to show the category colors in the ToDo list (like each task is in its category color) or it's just not a feature (yet) of Korganizer?

PS: just in case it's important, I'm on Unbuntu and not Kubuntu

Thanks in advance for any help...

Marie

Re: Adding/removing columns in the ToDo list of Korganizer

Interesting question.

I have not been able to find a place to add or change the headings lists anywhere in a menu or in the help facility for Kontact.

The closest you can get to creating a list of tasks for a ToDo is to crate a "sub-ToDo". Right click on a ToDo and follow the menu. While the start dates and other items are kept and are editable for a ToDo/subToDo, they aren't displayed on the Summary list. Again, you can rest your cursor on a specific ToDo item and see a display of some of the data, or right click and select Edit to see all the details.

There is coloration available, but it's vary limited. Select Settings -> Configure Kontact -> Colors.

If there's anything else, I sure haven't seen it. Might be a good candidate for future enhancements.
    The next brick house on the left
    Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.27.11​| Kubuntu 24.04 | 6.8.0-31-generic

Comment

Working...
    X