This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kde 4.0.2 plasma panel

I'm having trouble with the plasma panel for kde 4.0.2. I moved the panel to the top of the screen and resized it (make it smaller). The plasmoids in the panel resize, put the panel itself does not. When I start compiz or turn on compositing in kwin, the panel resizes to the correct size, but there is a large gap between the panel and fully maximized windows. The gap plus the resized panel actually equals the size of the normal panel. Is anyone else having this problem?

Re: kde 4.0.2 plasma panel

I do experience something similar. When I moved the panel to the top and resized from 'small' to 'normal' the panel applets move up and are not aligned with the panel. Addtionally the panel does not display the same on the top as it does the bottom. There are some odd gaps in places.

Mike
    http://monte48lowes.blogspot.com

Comment

kde 4.0.3 anyone?

Comment

I quess it doesn't like being moved yet. But at the rate this thing is moving along I am not worrying too much
        HP Pavilion dv6 core i7 (Main)
        4 GB Ram
        Kubuntu 18.10

Comment

i saw this too, i set the "Tiny" option for the size but some of the stuff in the panel did not resize at all...
          i do have to say that 4.0.2 is much better tho. it is more stable, for me at least.
          <br />

Comment

Working...
          X