X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

proplem with ktorrent

i have proplem with ktorrent its download between 0.6-3.0 kb\s

i changed port, udp port , DHT port and forworded them at router but not worked fine still the same download rate 0.6-3.0

also i enapled UPNP

i try the same torrent on windows it download rate 20-25kb\s

how i speed ktorrent or any other program worked fine??

Re: proplem with ktorrent

Check KTorrent's own speed limits, they might be set quite low.
    I am running Ubuntu 8.10 (yes Gnome) with upgrades applied daily about 0900 UK time. Hardware is Dell Precision 420, 2x 800 MHz PIII, 512 MB RDRAM, nVidia GeForce 6800 128 MB AGP graphics, 18GB SCSI and 500GB IDE HDDs, DVD burner, Hauppage TV card.

Comment

what is limit speed for ktoorent i set all to 0 "no limit" and set max upload to 5kb\s that what i do in windows and give me the best configure for download

Comment

If you're capping your upload speed, a lot of the time you'll find you get similar download speeds. Try setting upload bandwidth to unlimited or at least something much higher and it's likely downloads will quicken too.

As for why your Windows client behaved differently, maybe it throttles bandwidth in a different way somehow? What program do you use in Windows? Does it have a Linux version?
        I am running Ubuntu 8.10 (yes Gnome) with upgrades applied daily about 0900 UK time. Hardware is Dell Precision 420, 2x 800 MHz PIII, 512 MB RDRAM, nVidia GeForce 6800 128 MB AGP graphics, 18GB SCSI and 500GB IDE HDDs, DVD burner, Hauppage TV card.

Comment

Working...
        X